SCMS Grizzly PRIDE Expectations & Non-Negotiables
★ Present ★ Prepared ★ Positive Participation
1. Digital devices should not be out or on. This includes cell phones, tablets, headphones, etc. Smart watches should only be used to look at the time.
2. Computers & the internet are tools for school. Students should only use the internet for assignments, not for games, music, social media, messaging, etc.
3. Keep your hands to yourself
4. Do not run or yell in the hallway
5. Be on time to class. 3 tardies = an office referral
6. As soon as you enter the classroom, be seated and begin your assignment.
7. Participate positively in class. Keep your head up, no sleeping.
8. Hall Passes are required to leave the classroom. Return to class in a timely manner.
9. Be appropriate in the restroom. Don’t make a mess, yell, or bother others. Use the restroom and leave.
10. Respect the gym and cafeteria. Follow the rules, clean up after yourself, and treat others respectfully.
11. No hats, headphones, hoods, bandanas, or distracting headwear including animal ears.
12. No outside food or drink unless it is water. Food cannot be brought from the cafeteria after breakfast or lunch. Gum is at the teacher's discretion. Food brought for lunch is an exception but must only be out during lunch.
*Students may not participate in a Grizzly Growl even if they have received 3D three times or more and/or have had a suspension